Surfing the Fiji Islands
If world class surf breaks is what you are looking for then Fiji is the place that will deliver!
Wilkes, Namotu Left, Swimming Pools, Restaurants and Cloudbreak sound familiar? All of these breaks are a mere 20-30 minute boat ride from the shores of Funky Fish Surf Resort .You can surf the whole year round however, there are two ‘surf seasons’ in Fiji. Winter: from April through October you can expect consistent ground swells averaging 8-12 feet. Summer: from November through March you can typically expect some excellent waves with the swells to be shorter in duration averaging 1-3 days.
Where to Stay
Funky Fish Beach & Surf Resort is ideal for Surfers who want affordable accommodation at an Island Resort. Funky Fish is in the Mamanuca group of islands and is only 15 kms from Fiji International airport.
Boats run daily to and from the surf breaks. Times vary as we run by the tides and swell conditions to get you the best action!
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- Airport & Ferry Transfers
- Continental Breakfast before Surf | Cooked breakfast – Fresh cut fruit & hot food after Surf.
- Lunch – Western or Pacific Island Cuisine at your leisure
- Dinner – Scrumptious Pacific Island cuisine or Western food including a BBQ night.
- Drinks – Free flow coffee and tea. Fruit juice & soft drinks are free at meal times.
- Rooms – All bedrooms are private with balconies, fan cooled, air conditioned, bar fridges, tea coffee facilities, hot showers and ensuite.
Check the latest Surf Forecasts and Surf Reports for Fiji Surf Breaks forecast for other breaks here